- Outdoors when unable to consistently maintain a distance of 6 feet or more from individuals not in the same household.
Save on summer golf gear!
- Spend $50 on merchandise, get 15% off
- Spend $100 on merchandise, get 20% off
- Spend $150 on merchandise, get 25% off
Book your 4th of July tee time today!
Spend Father’s Day on the green!
Save on gifts for Dad (or yourself) in our online store!
5-Play Cards for only $150: 5 rounds of prepaid golf with cart.
Save up to $60!
Cards cannot be used for leagues, groups, or outings. Limit one per customer.
20% off ALL E-Gift Cards
Let Dad pick exactly what he wants this year.
Swing by for a round! Check out our current safety requirements.
Visit us at the course!
Spend some quality time with Mom on the course this Mother’s Day!
Call us to book your prepaid tee time at (231) 228-2040
Governor Whitmer has stated that golf courses in Michigan will be allowed to operate in a walking-only fashion until at least May 15th. With that being said, we will be opening for the 2020 season this Friday, May 1st at 9:00 am. However, due to Covid-19, the Pro-shop, Par Pub, and driving range will be closed, with the exception of restrooms.
We are encouraging everyone to book and pay online via our website (www.golftheloaf.com), or call and pay over the phone. Our number is (231)-228-2040 for golf reservations and other inquiries.
We are taking the following steps to ensure everyone’s safety:
- The pro-shop will be closed with the exception of the restrooms. Only one person per restroom at a time.
- If you walk on, you will still be required to pay with a debit or credit card. (curbside)
- Our staff has been instructed to wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer often. We have also instructed our staff to practice social distancing and avoid areas where others are present.
- Starting Friday, and continuing until further notice, we will have a local rule in place allowing players to utilize preferred lies in any bunker.
- All rental clubs and pull cart sales suspended. You are however permitted to bring your own.
- We have removed all ball washers, tee-markers, yardage stakes, trash cans, and water coolers on the golf course, so please plan accordingly.
- Please do not touch or remove the flagstick.
- If you find someone else’s ball, club, or other belongings, please do not pick it up. You may call and notify the pro-shop, and someone will be out to safely retrieve it.
- The current executive order, however, does not prohibit a golf course from arranging for an accommodation for a golfer with a disability who requires one under state or federal law; confirmation of and arrangements for any such necessary accommodation must be carried out with the course in advance, online, or by phone.
Please respect the 6ft social distancing standard at all times duringyour visit to The Old Course.
Hopefully, these practices will be temporary. The most important thing is for us to keep you, and our employees, safe and healthy. Please be courteous to all you encounter, let’s make this a walk not spoiled.
We look forward to seeing all your familiar faces soon!
Thank you for your patience and for your loyalty.
– Kris Wakeman
Yesterday, 4/9/2020, The Governor of Michigan extended the “stay at home order” until April 30th.
With our “necessary to conduct minimum basic operations” staff, we are working within the guidelines of the executive order 2020-21.
We are conducting workplace health screening daily in accordance with our local Health Department rules.
Our attention is on maintaining the greens, tees, and fairways at this time to prevent excessive top growth.
We will update as soon as we receive more information within the next several weeks.
We are looking forward to opening back up as soon as possible. We can all look forward to brighter days & beautiful greens.
We send our best wishes to all individuals and communities that have been impacted by the virus. We encourage everyone to follow the advice of health professionals by practicing social distancing & “sheltering in place”. Click HERE for the CDC’s recommended steps to prevent illness.
We are closely following the news & will keep you updated via email & our Facebook page as the situation evolves.
Stay safe- we will see you back on the green as soon as we can!